Welcome to Day 7 of Whimsy Stamps February Rubber and Die Release Showcase.
On Wednesday (20 February) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs and new Shape EZ templates.
From then until 26 February the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guest are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop!
Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow.
All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 27 February.
For my card I've used the negative from yesterday's card (see here) I've created using the "Layered Flower Die Set" (see yesterday's card here), a sentiment from the "Lovely Spring Sliders 2" stamp set and the "Slider 2 Die" (but I cut the top part of it away)
You can find the complete, detailed list of supplies at the end of this post!
And here's an additional close up to show you my use of the negative from the flower die cut.
I've used blue sequins and a white pearl to create the flower centers (sequins seem to get favorites of mine, lately *lol*)
To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below
our special guest this month:
Mariska van der Veer
I hope you enjoy today's mini blog hop:)
- stamps - Whimsy Stamps "Lovely Spring Sliders 2" set by Raindrop Echo Design
- patterned papers - Carta Bella "True Friends - Little Girl"
- tools - Spellbinders Grand Calibur die cutting machine, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper
- dies - Whimsy Stamps: "Layered Flower Die Set", "Slider 2 Die"
- others - white cardstock, blue sequins, Melissa Frances white pearl, Hero Arts green chalk ink, Glue Dots mini, dimensional foam adhesive
~°~Thanks for visiting my blog~°~