Whimsy Stamps March Release - Day 6


Hi everyone and happy Monday :)

Welcome to Day 6 of Whimsy Stamps February Rubber and Die Release Showcase.
On Wednesday (20 February) Whimsy Stamps released this month's new rubber designs, Shapeology dies, Whimsy Designer Paper packs and new Shape EZ templates. 

From then until 26 February the Whimsy Stamps DT and Special Guest are showcasing these fabulous new goodies with a daily mini blog hop and I am part of today’s hop! 
Each mini blog hop has a new release prize hidden somewhere along the way and you have 24hrs to enter each prize draw. To be entered into today's mini blog hop prize draw, be sure to leave a comment on ALL of the DT's posts listed below by 12.00PM EST tomorrow. 
All winners will be announced on the Whimsy blog on 27 February. 

For my card I've used one of the sentiments from the new "Lovely Spring Sliders 2" stamp set for the tag and the "Layered Flowers Die Set" as my focal point. You can find the complete, detailed list of supplies at the end of this post!

Here are some additional close ups (you can click on the images to enlarge them):
 




To take a peek at today's fabulous new release creations, please click on the links below

Sylvia Blum(me)


If you would like to join us as our Guest Designer for our April 2013 release please go to our Guest Designer Contest page to read all about how to enter. Entries close at 12.00pm (EST) on Wednesday 27 February 2013.

I hope you enjoy today's mini blog hop and I'll see you tomorrow, when I'm posting my next project for our last showcase day and mini blog hop :)

card recipe:
 
~°~Thanks for visiting my blog~°~ 
Sylvia

33 comments:

  1. How creative! So many delightful elements on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Sylvia...love the spring colors and your creativity is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! Love the spring feel to it and so creative! Great job!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors on your project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the colours of your card. They make me think of spring. Fab work! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I just love your card...the colours and patterns put me in a spring mood.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very creative. Love the colours and details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautyful, I love the bright colors.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Sylvia! I love the bright colors and beautiful papers! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, great work, i really like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely use of all the die cuts and layers. I'm really loving stitching on cards at the moment so love your sewing around the edge.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply stunning Sylvia. I so wish I had gotten that gorgeous flower die too! Love the design of your card and beautiful colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! I like the colors and the composition. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous die cuts and layers love the card hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Love the die cuts and that sentiment is perfect for your card. The bright colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh, I love the green, especially bright colors + green! This card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty and beautiful, awesome flower

    ReplyDelete
  19. So bright, pretty and happy looking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh WOW Sylvia, this is just absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful design and love the bright colors you've used. Simply stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card is great! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty card! I love the flower and the mix of papers you used! Great colors!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful colors and a lovely card. Reminds me of summer time. Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card! I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a gorgeous card!!! Love all the layers!!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice and different from the other DT-members. Love it.
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful! Love the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a great springy card! hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your card it is so bright and cheery, especially love the doily.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I hope to see you again, soon :)
Sylvia xx